To work as a consultant in haematology, you can begin your career as a medical doctor or as a clinical scientist. Medically-qualified doctors need to complete specialty training in haematology, while clinical scientists will need to complete Higher Specialty Specific Training (HSST) in haematology or transfusion science.

Course Fees : 10K (Date : 28th and 29th March 2020)

0 replies

Leave a Reply

Want to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Courses

  • Foundation Course

    For Final and Pre-Final Year Students [Batches Starts from Feb Every year]

    Read More
  • Pre- Foundation Course

    For 2nd Professional Students [Batches Starts from Feb Every year]

    Read More
  • The First Step Course

    For 1st Professional Students [Batches Starts from Feb,March Every year]

    Read More